This tutorial takes you through 2 types of conversion.
From Test::More to Test2::Bundle::More
- Cannot plan at import
- use_ok() is gone (use ok ...; still works)
- require_ok() is gone
- todo_skip() is gone
- eq_array(), eq_hash(), and eq_set() are gone
- explain() is gone
- new_ok() is gone
- isa_ok() takes different arguments
- is_deeply() has better diagnostics
- $TODO is replaced by todo()
From Test2::Bundle::More to Test2::V0
- is($r1, $r2) -> ref_is($r1, $r2)
- is_deeply($a, $b) -> is($a, $b)
- Must I?
Do I have to upgrade to Test2?
No. But it is a good idea.
Do I have to update my tests when I upgrade?
No in general, unless you use one of the tiny fraction of
What dists are broken?